Work/Life Convenience Service
LifeWorks convenience services provide you with a personal assistant so you can outsource your to-do list. It’s just one more way we can help you to better balance your work and life!
HOW IT WORKS
Work/Life and Family Support Specialists are available to consult with you and provide information, resources, and referrals in a variety of areas and everyday needs, such as:
- Apartment locators
- Moving/relocation services
- Fitness and wellness centers/programs
- Home repair
- Transportation and travel services
- Chore services/house cleaners
- And more!
Start saving your valuable time now. Outsource your to-do list to LifeWorks!
There are multiple ways to reach LifeWorks.
• By phone: 888-456-1324
• Online: login.lifeworks.com
First time website users must register for the member portal:
1. Go to login.lifeworks.com or download the app from the App Store® or Google Play™* (search for “LifeWorks”).
2. Click on the “Sign up” button and enter your unique employee identifier. Your unique code will be BGI PLUS the first initial of your first name PLUS the first six letters of your last name PLUS the month and day of your birthdate (mmdd).
Example: Login for James Harrington, would be BGI-JHarrin0316.
4. You will be prompted to create a new username and passcode upon registration.
* Google Play is a registered trademark of Google Inc. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.