Employee Assistance Program
All of us have experienced personal challenges at one time or another. The LifeWorks EAP+Work/Life program gives you access to a Licensed Professional Counselor for help with personal, family, or work-related issues. In addition, you will also have access to a work/life specialist who can provide you with a wide range of support resources to help balance your work and life.
This service is available for all employees, spouses, dependent children, parents, and parents-in-law.
The EAP is available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
The Barnes Group Employee Assistance Program (EAP) is administered through LifeWorks and connects you with specially trained professional counselors who will provide short-term assistance (up to three counseling sessions by phone or in-person ) on issues that are having an impact on your life and your ability to focus on work.
Your Licensed Professional Counselor can help address:
- Stress, depression, anxiety
- Marital relationships, family/parenting issues
- Work conflicts, time management, career development
- Anger, grief, and loss
- Drug and alcohol abuse
- And more!
You may be referred to an appropriate professional for in-depth, specialized or long-term help.
In addition to counseling, the EAP offers a variety of referral services to help simplify everyday life as well as a variety of online resources and articles on topics ranging from individual and family issues, dealing with stress, weight management, smoking cessation, and more.
Some of the individual and family issues the EAP can help you with include:
|Caring for loved ones||
|Starting a family||
|Simplifying everyday life||
Contact LifeWorks as often as you’d like
By phone: Call 1-888-456-1324 to connect with an EAP counselor, Work/Life or Convenience Services specialist.
Online: Register first and log in via your LifeWorks App or online at login.lifeworks.com.
To register for the first time:
1. Go to login.lifeworks.com or download the app from the App Store® or Google Play™* (search for “LifeWorks”).
2. Click on the “Sign up” button and enter your unique employee identifier. Your unique code will be BGI PLUS the first initial of your first name PLUS the first six letters of your last name PLUS the month and day of your birthdate (mmdd).
Example: Login for James Harrington, would be BGI-JHarrin0316.
3. You will be prompted to create a new username and passcode upon registration.
* Google Play is a registered trademark of Google Inc. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.